Good leaders …
- … develop common goals together with their team.
- … know instinctively the development potential of their staff and encourage this deliberately.
- … decentralize responsibility through an appropriate distribution of tasks and an effective structure.
- … develop an open form of communication based on their own clear statements.
- … establish constructive processes to solve problems and conflicts.
- … provide effective instruments for the completion of tasks.
- … build a transparent system for measuring performance.
Leaders are not born, but rather made – we support this process.